Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11 A lucky day?

Is today lucky? Mmmm Let us see. I got up in the morning. Alive and kicking. Lucky!Did not have a wink of sleep because LO had cold last night. But I managed to get up this morning holding her, nursing her, comforting her. Lucky! I have a beautiful baby girl. Had a fresh brewed cup of coffee. Lucky! Friends had left some pizza and bread sticks over for me so I don't have to cook today. Lucky! Had that for lunch. I managed to put Daksha to sleep even though she struggles to breathe with blocked nose. Some friends are coming over this weekend. A cousin coming over tomorrow. Yes lucky once again I have family and friends.  Hubby called from out of town. Lucky! I have a loving husband!This is yet another day but realized how lucky I was. It is just not a lucky day. It is a wonderful day like every day. Life has been so kind to me. I have been a lucky person through out. Having best parents, a wonderful loving sister, an amazing brother in law, nieces, cousins, friends. I have been lucky through out. It is a wonderful reminder and I am grateful. This is not bragging it is just a reminder to myself on what I have taken for granted. Sometimes I do grumble saying things are not going my way and I am waiting for my lucky day. But everyday is lucky. It is just how I decide to look at it. This was a sudden train of thought I had when i was revisiting 11.11.11 I thought I would share this with you. Please let me know what you are grateful for. What makes you feel you are lucky?
Xoxo
Srividya

3 comments:

  1. u have a gr8 blog here...totally following u vidya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with being grateful for the people in our lives as well as the little everyday things (like a hot cup of coffee)!

    ReplyDelete