Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A memory that makes me LOL

I have told this story multiple times to my friends and family. Every time I get reminded of this incident I laugh out loud. Especially when I talk about this with my friend who was with me when this happened .

When I was in my XII grade, my friend and I had trouble with accounting course. So we wanted extra coaching classes outside school for accounting. We looked and looked never found anyone offering accounting classes in that area. I remember how we walked streets of annanagar ( chennai - India) looking for a good teacher for accounting. On a very sunny day we were so thirsty and found this board with an arrow mark saying CLASSES. This arrow led us to an apartment in a cool and shady area with lot of trees. We knocked the door of the apartment. A very courteous woman opened the door. She invited us in and offered us a very cold glass of water. It was such a relief especially after walking around in the sun for so long. We took turns in explaining how much we have trouble with understanding concepts of accounting. We also said we would like to score 100% marks in the subject and that we wanted to master it so we could pursue our bachelors degree in commerce and accounting.

She listened intently and smiled at appropriate places.We almost were happy that we got a good teacher who can help us. When we asked her when we can start the classes, she said " I dont know girls you seem to speak very good English I am not sure if you need classes"

IT WAS A PLACE FOR ENGLISH SPOKEN COURSE. That was funniest half hour wasted in my life.

Xoxo
Srividya

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god such a nice story. i really like that funny part that is last line. Thank you for sharing LOL..@


    Recruitment consulting services

    ReplyDelete