Monday, November 7, 2011

Few of my favorite things

I recently purchased a red scarf at Target.Those who know  me know I am obssessed with scarves. I thought I will post a mini haul and favorites section. My current favorites are :

red scarf -frm target. This practically beautifies any basic Tee and top. This scarf has wonderful detailing and goes with all colors. I just love the fact that I can just get into something basic and throw this scarf around and look as if I put so much effort into my outfit.

Sleeveless Floral button down shirt - thrifted : its ann taylor it fits so perfectly. It only costs $3.00

coral colored skinny pants - forever 21 : I could practically live in them.They are so comfortable. Colored pants are so in now. It is such a nice change from blues blacks and greys.

Sally hansen distressed denim nail polish : This is from the crackle series of sally hansen but I use this alone. This says overcoat on the bottle though. People who are used to covering up their nails with color will find this weird.Single or  double coat of this exactly creates a distressed denim effect on our nails. You will still be able to see your nail color. It is different and cool. I love it.

Please enjoy the pics. I will do fav shoes section soon...

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I so want to see a video of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article. I think you should write a small book for you. you done really a great work in your blog. Thank you.

    Recruitment consulting services

    ReplyDelete