Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall is here so is dry skin

I learnt this thing about coconut oil and sugar scrub in a youtube video. I made this last winter and my skin has never felt so good. I even used this scrub during summer because i have dry skin throughout seasons. Its simple just mix some sugar with some coconut oil. Make sure the sugar is 2 times the coconut oil in proportion. For example if you use one cup of coconut oil make sure you add 2 cups of sugar. The sugar should be visible enough. I basically eyeballed it. Using this scrub I never have to moisturize separately which is a plus for a lazy person like me. I always have this in my bathroom now. The sugar exfoliates the skin and the oil takes care of the dryness that follows exfoliation. If you feel it is too grainy and is scratching your skin you can reduce the amount of sugar. This is something that has worked for me so I thought I should share this with everyone.

SV

1 comment:

  1. Another recipe for you and your readers
    http://allaboutbeaudee.blogspot.com/2011/07/diy-hand-foot-scrub.html

    Cheers
    Deepika <3
    http://allaboutbeaudee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete