Friday, October 7, 2011

One of those lazy days

I am enjoying these days with my little one. Its so nice to get up with her soft skin pressing against me. Her warm hands touching my face... When i open my eyes i see her smiling I think this is called life. I do miss working but I do enjoy each moment with my daughter even more. I wouldn't trade this for anything in this world. I call her little miracle for a reason. She came in to our lives after a long struggle to get pregnant. After an ectopic pregnancy, a surgery, a failed IVF she came as a result of a frozen embryo transfer. Almost everything in my life has been this way. I have to struggle a lot to get anywhere but when i do get what i want it is the perfect thing at perfect timing. I got married late had my first kid late. But that is the right time. Universe is kind. She is a mother. She exactly knows what to give and when. For now I am enjoying mother universe's best gift motherhood. Yes there are frustrations, sleepless nights and tear filled days I am loving this anyway....

1 comment: