Thursday, October 6, 2011

My first post

My friend Stephanie said I should blog/ share my ideas about things that make me happy. Well there are a lot of things that make me happy. Top on the list is my beautiful 4 month old daughter's smile.. We all know materialistic things give us less lasting happiness.. but yet my first post is about a materialistic thing! Yes it does give me long lasting happiness. Who does not love the word SAVING? Our CVS pharmacy extra care card gives back something called extra care bucks on some items we spend on. So last weekend I had close to $15 worth of extra care bucks that I could spend on. So when I picked up stuff and my receipt said $0.00, I couldn't stop smiling. There is something about sale, buying things at good rates and other such materialistic things. They do give us happiness! So this is something I would recommend If there is a CVS pharmacy in your area please do sign up for their card. It is free ( signing up for their card) Their items are mostly on sale and extra care bucks actually helps you buy things for household for free. This sounds like an advertisement. Its not! I wasn't paid by CVS to say this. I am a real customer.

1 comment:

  1. yeah..CVS extracare thing is awesome :)Also, get their green tag...so you get $1 for every 4 visits.

    ReplyDelete