Saturday, October 29, 2011

Let it snow

 Its not even halloween yet it is snowing already. I love snow. Having come from South India where it is always hot, I love the cold for a change. As one of my ex coworkers said, when it is cold you can layer up when it is too hot how much of your clothing can you remove? LOL. I do empathize with those who commute in the cold. I can see why people hate the snow. However for someone like me who stays at home ,watching the snow with a cup of coffee on one hand can be a tranquil experience.

I am double excited today because I can show Daksha how cool snow is.I even want to take pictures in her purple snow suit i have bought for her.   I cant wait for her to grow up so I can grow down. ( If that makes sense) As a child I never got to play in the snow. Now I can ! I have the snow and a play date with the cutest baby girl in this whole wide world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment